Important dates

14.5.2018 - 22.6.2018 - Examination period

1.7.2018 - 31.8.2018 - Summer Holidays

17.9.2018 - 14.12.2018 - Classes in Fall Semester 2018/2019

More... »

Advanced search


Related pages

In the hall of residence


  • a women´s gym is located on the 5th floor
  • a men´s gym is located on the 3rd floor
  • the key for the room can be borrowed at the reception  upon submission of a valid entry permit and residential card!
  • Price: CZK 20/person/hour (monthly permanent pass CZK 150)
  • opening hours: every day 06:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.

In the proximity

Playing area on the Jarov premises

  • small-scale football (one pitch with an artificial lawn)
  • tennis, foot tennis, basketball (two courts with asphalt surface)
  • the keys are available at the reception of the Jarov canteen

Sporting area Pražačka

  • swimming pool
  • lido
  • gym
  • football pitch
  • volleyball court
  • tennis courts

Fitness Centre Maximus

  • gym
  • sauna
  • massages
  • fitbar

Cyclopaths, Jogging, Inlinepaths

Cycling path Vítkov – Map

Parks for exercises

Park Vítkov – Map

The largest park in exercises and jogging tracks Jarov near the National Monument and the statue of Jan Zizka. Vítkov hill was named after the Prague burgher Vitek of the Mountain, who had his vineyard. The historic awareness of the Vitkov got dated July 14, 1420, when at the Vítkov Hussites led by Jan Žižka victory over the Crusaders – see article Battle of Vítkov. On the tomb is a bronze equestrian statue of Jan Žižka with mace, which belongs to the top ten largest equestrian statues in the world, among which is one of the places with beautiful views of the city. At the foot of the Vítkov Memorial, U is the Army Museum Žižkov.
Vítkovský tunnel can be used for cycling and inline skating. Cycling Trail: A 255 Vítkov Tunnel – Krejcárek – Balabenka 3.64 kilometers.

Park Židovské pece –  Map

According to historical documents it was on the top of the scaffold, so sometimes the Jewish furnaces using the name Gallows Hill. The last execution here really took place in 1866 and came to look at her for 30,000 people. The Jewish origin of the name of the furnace is not known, but based on the assumption that it is here, in caves, in resorting Jews when they were around in 1744, expelled from Prague.

Benches yes
WC yes
Drinking water yes
Garden architecture yes
Public transport yes
Barrier free yes
Cycling yes
Running yes
Nordic Walking yes
Horses No
In Line yes

Park Třešňovka – Map

  • The prospect panoramic view at the tram stop connecting Spojovací